COOK TIME: 8-10 HOURS
- 5 lbs. Tomer Kosher Stew Meat
- 6-8 oz. Frozen Corn
- 6-8 oz. Frozen Peas
- 12-16 oz. Carrot Slices
- 1 can French Cut Green Beans, Drained
- 1 29 oz. can Diced Canned Potatoes
- 1 14.5 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Large White Onion
- 1 Beef Stew Seasoning Packet
- 4 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- Pepper, to Taste
- 4 c. Warm Water
1. Slice off excess fat & cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
2. Put all ingredients in slow cooker.
3. Set slow cooker to high & cook 8-10 hours, until vegetables are soft.