COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 1 lb Tomer Kosher Ground Chuck
- 1 Small Red Onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp. Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
- Soft or Crunchy Tortillas
Suggested Garnishes: Diced Avocado, Diced Onion, Cilantro, Lime Wedges
1. Place a medium saucepan, lightly coated with olive oil, over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and very fragrant (about 7 minutes).
2. Add the Tomer Kosher Ground Chuck, tomato paste, chipotle in adobo sauce, and water. Cook until the water has evaporated and the meat has cooked through (about 10 minutes).
3. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and serve with garnishes and tortillas.