COOK TIME: 5-8 HOURS
- 2 lbs. Tomer Kosher Chuck Roast
- Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz. Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 c. Cola
- 1/4 c. Lime Juice
- 1/4 c. Orange Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Wholes Cloves
- 1 c. Cubed Pineapple, Fresh or Canned
1. Preheat Slow Cooker to high
2. Place a large saute pan, lightly coated with olive oil, over medium high heat. Brown the roast on all sides and transfer to the slow cooker.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, cover and cook on high until the roast can be easily pierced with a fork, about 5 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Slice the roast into large chunks. Serve the roast with the pan juices and warm soft corn tortillas.
4. Serve the roast with the pan juices and warm soft corn tortillas.