COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 4 Tomer Kosher Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tbsp. Black Peppercorns (Crushed)
- Kosher Salt
- 1 Sliced Red Onion
- 1/2 c. Sliced Mushrooms (Optional)
- 1/2 c. Beef Stock
- 1/2 c. Red Wine
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-Style Mustard
1. Rub the ribeye steaks generously with crushed peppercorns and Kosher salt.
2. Heat a large saute pan, lightly coated with olive oil, over medium heat. Brown the steaks in the pan until caramelized on both sides, which is about 5 minutes per side for medium rare steaks.
3. Transfer the steaks to a pan and lightly tent with foil to rest the meat.
4. Add the onions and mushrooms (if using) to the same saute pan and loosen up the browned bits with a spoon. When the onions have browned, add the remaining ingredients and reduce temperature by 1/2.
5. Serve the steaks with the sauce and your favorite potatoes, noodles or rice.