COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 2 Tomer Kosher Bone-In Ribeye
- 3 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp. Pimenton (Smoked Spanish Paprika)
- Oil for Brushing Grill
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Rub the steaks on both sides with the rub. Cover the steaks and allow the Rub to sit at room temperature for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the grill. Oil the grates to ensure that the steaks do not stick.
3. Place the steaks on the grill and char each side for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Reduce the heat and continue cooking the steaks for about 6-7 minutes for medium rare.
5. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and loosely tent with foil and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
6. Serve the steaks with favorite sides or pile thinly sliced steak onto a warmed baguette for an amazing steak sandwich.