Tomer Kosher began perfecting the art of Fresh Kosher Beef in 2009. They went through several partners, mechanical systems, and Kosher specifications before arriving at the perfect combination of Rabbinical Supervision team and Beef Producer, Elkhorn Valley Packing. Elkhorn created a kosher program from scratch with the help of Tomer Kosher's Rabbinical Production Team. They implemented the following changes:
- additional meat rinses at all stages of fabrication
- lung checks for fatty lesions—the best indicator of the health of the cow
- deveining & separating out only forequarter meat (the front of the cow)
- processing kosher meat on stainless steel surfaces designated only for kosher beef
- soaking & salting the meat—a natural process to remove excess blood & bacteria
- packaging the meat without ever freezing in a low oxygen environment to preserve freshness
- rabbinical supervision everyday at every step of the process
Thus, the most essential & most delicious cuts of fresh kosher beef were born: Brisket, Ground Chuck, Stew Meat, Ribeye, London Broil, and Skirt Steak. Next step, cooking.
FRESH BEEF PRODUCTS
SPICE IS NICE
Tomer Kosher is committed to discovering the most sensational ways to use kosher cuts of beef. They are currently pumping brisket with brine directly after fresh beef production, to provide one of the most tender & flavorful corned beefs availible.
INVENTING A KOSHER BEEF SNACK
A lot of beef sticks use synthetic collagen casings or meat mixtures, maybe some hydrolyzed soy, wheat filler, dairy, mechanically separated chicken, high fructose corn syrup, sodium nitrates or dextrose or fillers & filler & more fillers. We use 100% Fresh Kosher Beef and some spices, stuffed into a casing made from actual kosher beef skin. Our jalapeno is made with fresh jalapenos. Pepper is back with cracked black pepper. Hot is made with crushed red pepper. The flavors are simple, bold and made of 100% fresh kosher ingredients.
24 PACK DISPLAY CARTON
10 PACK SHIPPING BOX
After finding the perfect match of process & ingredients, TK boiled down all its experience into five simple, bold flavors, designed for everyday gluten free snacking: Original, Jalapeno, Pepper, Cajun, and Hot.
All the sticks are crafted from 100% Angus Kosher Chucks. No pork, chicken, or butts. Only beef, dreams, & persistence.